5G FOR SMART AUTOMATION & MANUFACTURING
LTE has hardly outgrown childhood but its successor is already waiting to lift off. 5G provides brands new opportunities for vertical industries with wireless communication technology. WIN EURASIA invites you to discover Turkey's first industrial 5G use cases!
From today's perspective, perhaps it sounds like an exaggeration. But when we assume that the IoT will soon allow more than 100 billion objects to communicate among themselves, these numbers start to look more realistic because the network usage of the communicating machines will be much larger. Remember that sensors, digital twins, and robots are constantly "talking" to each other, creating huge chunks of data. Rapid information sharing will also be more important in the future than it is now. In a smart factory where robots and machines control themselves, a slow data connection can have dire consequences. Here, 5G is not just a distant request, it is an urgently needed condition for processes to work.
5G will create an added value of $13.2 trillion in the global economy by 2035. $4.1 trillion of this value will occur in the manufacturing industry.
WITNESS 5G AT F1 SPEED!
- 660 Million: It is estimated that there will be more than 660 million 5G subscriptions by the end of this year.
- 800 Million: FWA will provide broadband to more than 800 million people with approximately 230 million connections by 2027.
- 23%: 5G phones account for 23% of global volumes.
- 51%: The massive IoT will account for 51% of cellular IoT connections by 2027.
INDUSTRIAL 5G READY!
“By 2025, approximately 8.2 million industrial robots are expected to be in operation in factories around the world. It is stated that these robots will play a key role in automating production to accelerate the economy. While it is estimated that robots will produce 10 to 40 terabytes of data per day in the factories of the future, fully autonomous vehicles will also produce 4 terabytes of data per vehicle per day in 2030. Turkey's first industrial 5G use cases will take the stage at WIN EURASIA 5G Arena with 17 different scenarios of 30 brands.
TURKEY'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL 5G USE CASES
- Human & Robot Interaction
- IoT, Industry 4.0 & 5G Ready
- 5G & Industry 4.0 Forum Arena
- Smart Factory Concept
- AR, VR & Robot Interaction
- AGV & Autonomous 5G Ready
- Factory of the Future 5G Ready
- Melfa Assista 5G Ready
THE FUTURE IS IN 5G! THE FUTURE IS AT WIN EURASIA!