- Growing Economy in All Sectors: Turkey is decisively a significant emerging economy that has attracted international interest in all sectors for the last decade. The report forecasts annual average growth of 4.8% over the next five years for the Turkish economy, with “continued robust growth in working-age population” and “impressive rate of capital accumulation per worker”;
- The Biggest Industrial Event of the Region: Eurasia’s leading international industrial annual event WIN EURASIA 2019 were held with exhibitors from 20 countries and attracted 77.403 visitors from a total of 111 countries.
- Silk Road of Technology Age: Unique business environment in one of the fastest developing regions in the world which brings 360 degree manufacturing industries of east and west together on a key strategical position in the crossroads of 3 continents at maximum 3 hours flight distance. Turkey is expected to be the 12th biggest economy of the world until 2023, with its 2017 export being over USD 157 b. & import over USD 234 b.
- Vertical and Horizontal Integration: 360 degree manufacturing industry will be showcased at WIN EURASIA with the latest technologies under a single roof with “WIN the Future” Guiding Theme. WIN EURASIA is hosting almost all related industries who make products in different fields to cover their needs about all the levels of processing and the new products and applications with the latest technology
- High Satisfaction Rate of Visitors and Exhibitors: 96% of WIN EURASIA 2019 visitors define their visit as very effective and planning to visit next year. Likewise, 90% of the exhibitors had overall satisfaction.
- Experiencing Future: Must see conferences, seminars, company and product presentations, panels, corporate activities, international activities and future shaping special thematic events under Industrial Activities Summit and Industry 4.0 Festival Area, Government supported Buyer Delegation Programmes secure meetings with key prospects.
MIB (Association of Turkish Machine Manufacturers)
Mitsubishi Electric Turkey